Are you an experienced Oncology Leader looking to be part of an innovative, dynamic and growing organization? Genmab’s growing US business is looking for a Senior Director, Strategic Planning & Effectiveness to lead and facilitate the cross-functional and cross-regional communication and alignment of key initiatives, the evolving operating model, build of new capabilities, prioritization and resource optimization, as well as key US business unit strategies.
The Senior Director – Strategic Planning & Effectiveness is also a key liaison with the regions on relevant pipeline assets and business development opportunities.
- Represent US Operations on cross-functional and/or global franchise leadership meetings and escalate key issues to SVP, US and/or members of the Leadership team
- Working with the SVP, manage the activities of the US Oncology Leadership team, planning calendar, and key strategic events throughout the year
- Track and manage US Operations resources, including headcount, and budget, partnering with Finance & Human Resources
- Represent US Operations on compliance matters and the implementation of SOPs and training
- Lead a team responsible for the US Operations sales deployment & operations support
- Lead Capability Development & Training to drive optimal field force integration, enablement and accountability
- Represent the US position on business develop assessments,
- Co-promotion Responsibilities to include driving all efforts for any future partnership opportunities
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years combination of Pharma consulting, Pharma Sales, Marketing, Analytics or Ops experience
- Product launch experience and commercial support of assets through different stages of development
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk, governance and control, managing ambiguity and paradox.
- Managing individual performance.
- Creating a performance culture and driving results, prioritization, execution, delivering performance.
- Setting strategic direction and leading on-going organizational transformation.
- Building a resilient organization.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration in service of common goals, engaging the organization and building trusted external networks for mutual benefit.
- Managing P&L and capital allocation.
- Ability to travel 25%
- Oncology Sales and/or marketing and/or consulting experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Project management experience of a commercial operations area within a pharma / biopharmaceutical company
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to influence, challenge thinking and gain credibility with senior stakeholders
- A record of strategic thinking and disciplined execution
- Awareness and ability to navigate and conform to Commercialization and Corporate Governance processes
- Ability to collaborate across regional and HQ functions (e.g. Sales, Finance, Marketing, Analytics)