Senior Director, Strategic Planning & Effectiveness-US Market
- Princeton, New Jersey (US)
- Highly competitive salary, incentives, and new hire equity grant. No-cost medical benefits.
- Closing date
- Jun 25, 2022
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology
- Full Time
- MS, BS
Are you an experienced Oncology Leader looking to be part of an innovative, dynamic and growing organization? Genmab’s growing US business is looking for a Senior Director, Strategic Planning & Effectiveness to lead and facilitate the cross-functional and cross-regional communication and alignment of key initiatives, the evolving operating model, build of new capabilities, prioritization and resource optimization, as well as key US business unit strategies.
The Senior Director – Strategic Planning & Effectiveness is also a key liaison with the regions on relevant pipeline assets and business development opportunities.
- Represent US Operations on cross-functional and/or global franchise leadership meetings and escalate key issues to SVP, US and/or members of the Leadership team
- Working with the SVP, manage the activities of the US Oncology Leadership team, planning calendar, and key strategic events throughout the year
- Track and manage US Operations resources, including headcount, and budget, partnering with Finance & Human Resources
- Represent US Operations on compliance matters and the implementation of SOPs and training
- Lead a team responsible for the US Operations sales deployment & operations support
- Lead Capability Development & Training to drive optimal field force integration, enablement and accountability
- Represent the US position on business develop assessments,
- Co-promotion Responsibilities to include driving all efforts for any future partnership opportunities
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years combination of Pharma consulting, Pharma Sales, Marketing, Analytics or Ops experience
- Product launch experience and commercial support of assets through different stages of development
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk, governance and control, managing ambiguity and paradox.
- Managing individual performance.
- Creating a performance culture and driving results, prioritization, execution, delivering performance.
- Setting strategic direction and leading on-going organizational transformation.
- Building a resilient organization.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration in service of common goals, engaging the organization and building trusted external networks for mutual benefit.
- Managing P&L and capital allocation.
- Ability to travel 25%
- Oncology Sales and/or marketing and/or consulting experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Project management experience of a commercial operations area within a pharma / biopharmaceutical company
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to influence, challenge thinking and gain credibility with senior stakeholders
- A record of strategic thinking and disciplined execution
- Awareness and ability to navigate and conform to Commercialization and Corporate Governance processes
- Ability to collaborate across regional and HQ functions (e.g. Sales, Finance, Marketing, Analytics)
Be part of the extra[not]ordinary™
Are you caring, candid, impact-driven and determined to make a difference? Join our unstoppable team as we improve the lives of patients through innovative and differentiated antibody therapeutics.
Founded in 1999 in Copenhagen, Denmark, Genmab is an innovative biotech company that has become a leader in antibody biology and innovation. Our product pipeline and next-generation antibody technologies are the result of our strong company culture, a deep passion for innovation, and desire to transform cancer treatment and serious diseases.
When you work with us, you’ll be part of a warm, fun, dynamic community, and team up with some of the best, most authentic individuals in locations around the world, who care deeply and share in a relentless drive to innovate and create transformational medicines. People who are candid, impact-driven, and a little unconventional; who seek out and embrace the opportunity to build new and bold futures within a rapidly growing and innovative biotech company; who bring their full selves to work and show up for each other - rolling up their sleeves to get the job done. This translates into a place where you can be authentically you; are empowered to innovate, build solutions, and execute; feel cared for and supported in growth; and are a critical part of changing the lives of patients around the world through transformative cancer treatment.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert