Let’s transform tomorrow together
We are leaders in antibody biology and innovation who are committed to improving the lives of patients with cancer. We are deeply knowledgeable about antibody biology, and our teams use this expertise to create and develop differentiated antibody therapeutics. We are team players who solve problems. We are transforming the future of cancer therapeutics and are looking for bright minds to achieve this mission. We are growing and looking for teammates with integrity who are innovative, determined and collaborative.
If that sounds like you, join us and be a part of our mission to transform the future of cancer treatment.
The Role Are you an experienced Oncology Leader looking to be part of an innovative, dynamic and growing organization? Genmab’s growing business is looking for a Director – Global Planning & Operations to lead and facilitate the cross-functional communication and alignment of key initiatives, the evolving operating model, build of new capabilities, prioritization and resource optimization as well as key Global strategies.
Director – Strategic Planning & Operations is also a key liaison with the regions on relevant pipeline assets and key business development opportunities.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Build and execute on a global congress plan, partnering with local markets as appropriate
- Manage key process initiatives – board meetings, leadership meetings, LRP, Brand planning and strategic offsites
- Partner with project management on launch readiness and key product development and commercialization deliverables
- Represent Global Commercialization in specific cross-functional and/or project team meetings and escalate key information & issues to the appropriate leaders / SVP Global Commercialization
- Working with the SVP, manage the activities of the Leadership team, planning calendar, and key strategic events throughout the year
- Track and manage resources, including headcount, and budget, partnering with Finance & Human Resources
- Represent Global on compliance matters and the implementation of SOPs and training
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years combination of Pharma consulting, Pharma Sales, Marketing, Analytics or Ops experience
- Product launch experience and commercial support of assets through different stages of development
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk, governance and control, managing ambiguity and paradox.
- Managing individual performance.
- Creating a performance culture and driving results, prioritization, execution, delivering performance.
- Setting strategic direction and leading on-going organizational transformation.
- Building a resilient organization.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration in service of common goals, engaging the organization and building trusted external networks for mutual benefit.
- Managing P&L and capital allocation.
- Ability to travel 25%
- Oncology Sales and/or marketing and/or consulting experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Project management experience of a commercial operations area within a pharma / biopharmaceutical company
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to influence, challenge thinking and gain credibility with senior stakeholders
- A record of strategic thinking and disciplined execution
- Awareness and ability to navigate and conform to Commercialization and Corporate Governance processes
- Ability to collaborate across regional and HQ functions (e.g. Sales, Finance, Marketing, Analytics)
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful applicant a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialized people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.