Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
Ensure effective utilization of business and competitive intelligence, across relevant Oncology markets, to provide unbiased and fact-based competitive insights, benchmarking, and recommendations regarding Commercialization strategies, Portfolio Prioritization and Sourcing, Oncology Development and Research Strategies, and Business Development initiatives.
Lead team analysis and/or independently perform strategic assessments of select competitor activities, including (but not limited to): market situation analysis, strategic forecasting, strategic and operational benchmarking, and articulation of implications.
Globally monitor and benchmark strategic plans and key developments of our Company competitors to provide early warning for potential threats and opportunities for successful implementation to prioritize strategic initiatives and tactical plans for Genmab’s Oncology portfolio.
Provide guidance and lead efforts for the creation of effective intelligence programs (including annual budget planning etc.) in support of key stakeholders in our Genmab’s Oncology strategy development, business development, and prioritized commercial teams.
Maintain comprehensive and current understanding of relevant Oncology healthcare environment issues including policy, regulatory, health technology to identify key issues relevant to strategic planning initiatives at the global level.
Demonstrate leadership in developing and connecting a global network of subject matter experts across Genmab to share intelligence and to support strategic activities of key stakeholders (e.g., for surveillance, competitive planning etc.)
Support the design and execution of Competitive planning initiatives (competitive simulations) for key Oncology products subject to significant competitive events.
Ensure the effective implementation and integrity of all competitive intelligence activities such as primary research, and other intelligence gathering and analysis projects through timely and appropriate coordination with stakeholders, and external vendors.
Rigorously apply the Company's standard of ethics and policy for intelligence gathering.
Proactively communicate and facilitate discussions with all key stakeholders and technical personnel to ensure that these ethical and legal standards are well integrated into all competitive intelligence activities.
- Brand Development Support: Plan and execute market research projects necessary to drive the Global Brand Development, including but not limited to demand studies, brand positioning, global core message themes, global launch campaigns, etc.
- Understanding the Market: Continuously monitor global market trends including multichannel communication and competitive intelligence relevant for the Genmab Oncology pipeline compounds & launched brands and provide regular analysis updates to the internal stakeholders to define the future market and disease area trends. Conduct in-depth analysis on ad-hoc basis for key issues that may impact the key Brand strategies and decisions, such as defining patient segmentation, patient journey, etc.
- Life Cycle Management: Provide support for the development of Life Cycle Strategies by conducting primary and secondary market research which is also fed into forecasting to define the potential of the LCM opportunities.
- Leveraging insights from primary and secondary market research and competitive intelligence, generate forecasts for key deliverables including Latest Estimates, Alliance Forecasts, and Mid & Long-Term Plans
- Collaborate with Regions and Alliance partners to gain alignment for forecast assumptions and consistently seek ways to identify efficiencies and streamline forecasting processes
- Bachelor's degree in health sciences, business, or marketing required
- MBA or advanced degree is strongly preferred
- 7 or more years in market research and analytical works in Pharma/Biotech leading primary and secondary market research, forecasting support, competitive intelligence, etc., or commensurate education/experience required
- International business experiences such as having worked in multiple regions and/or worked as a Global Team member
- Oncology or Hematology experience preferred
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive the development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialized people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture, and we, therefore, ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age, and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competencies, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.