Business Information Analyst
- Princeton, New Jersey (US)
- Highly competitive salary, incentives, and new hire equity grant. Comprehensive benefits.
- Closing date
- Jun 25, 2022
- Bioinformatics Analyst, Clinical Data Analyst, Administrator/Manager
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology
- Full Time
The Business Information Analyst will be a strong contributor to the Business Information Services team within the US Market organization. This person will support data quality initiatives, perform data integrity checks, master data management, and helping to operationalize process to support the US Operations teams.
The Business Information Analyst will be a self-motivated individual with a passion for learning. They will be proactive, with the ability to work independently. This person will have an ability to learn new systems and processes quickly while completing multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic work environment.
The day-to-day of the Business Information Analyst will include, but not be limited to, execution of mastering data, performing data quality checks, identifying, and resolving issues within the master data management system. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Operational responsibility for US Business Unit daily data processing and data feed monitoring to provide continuity, quality, and issue resolution as required
- Identify and properly escalate data and operational issues
- Roster management updates
- Actively contribute to the documentation and testing of operational processes, data integration points, and data service offerings in support of key customers
- Support Commercial Sales and Marketing, Medical Affairs, Compliance, Finance, and liaise with IT as projects or requirements dictate
- Identify improvements to existing operational processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- A Minimum of 3 years of industry related experience is required
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of data quality is required
- Strong analytical skills and creating processes are required
- Biotech and/or pharmaceutical experience is preferred
- Proven experience with data management, data stewardship, SQL, Roster Management tools, CRM, and/or CLM are highly preferred
- Ability to work successfully under pressure in a fast-paced environment and with tight timelines
- Ability to be proactive, enthusiastic and goal orientated
- Proven ability and experience in multi-tasking with a commitment to delivering results in tight timelines.
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
Be part of the extra[not]ordinary™
Are you caring, candid, impact-driven and determined to make a difference? Join our unstoppable team as we improve the lives of patients through innovative and differentiated antibody therapeutics.
Founded in 1999 in Copenhagen, Denmark, Genmab is an innovative biotech company that has become a leader in antibody biology and innovation. Our product pipeline and next-generation antibody technologies are the result of our strong company culture, a deep passion for innovation, and desire to transform cancer treatment and serious diseases.
When you work with us, you’ll be part of a warm, fun, dynamic community, and team up with some of the best, most authentic individuals in locations around the world, who care deeply and share in a relentless drive to innovate and create transformational medicines. People who are candid, impact-driven, and a little unconventional; who seek out and embrace the opportunity to build new and bold futures within a rapidly growing and innovative biotech company; who bring their full selves to work and show up for each other - rolling up their sleeves to get the job done. This translates into a place where you can be authentically you; are empowered to innovate, build solutions, and execute; feel cared for and supported in growth; and are a critical part of changing the lives of patients around the world through transformative cancer treatment.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert