Senior Manager, Field Learning
- Princeton, New Jersey (US)
- Highly competitive salary, incentives, and new hire equity grant. Comprehensive benefits.
- Closing date
- Jun 25, 2022
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology
- Full Time
The Senior Manager, Field Learning will report to the Director, Commercial Field Learning and sit within Strategic Effectiveness. The Senior Manager, Field Learning, will work closely with Marketing and Sales Leadership teams to develop and maintain all Commercial learning curricula in terms of technical as well as soft skills. The Senior Manager, Field Learning will demonstrate a thorough understanding of Commercial field learning needs to be able to oversee development of specific learning curriculum and delivery of related learning programs. The curricula are in line with identified business needs and in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to achieve learning goals and create business impact. The Senior Manager, Field Learning will create an environment of accountability by communicating timelines and information for learnings and certifications.
This position can be in our Princeton, NJ office or anywhere remotely in the US, with regular travel to our Princeton, NJ office.
- New hire Oncology Account Manager on-boarding, Learning Journey, and certifications
- Oncology Account Manager continuing product and disease state education
- Determines learning needs based on business objectives
- Develop and monitor metrics and KPIs to assess effectiveness of educational activities; provide senior leadership with regular updates on these metrics, highlighting actionable trends and patterns
- Appropriately select and manage vendors for approved learning support
- Develops learning programs and facilitation guides in partnership with internal stakeholders to ensure high-quality learning materials and workshops
- Leads the delivery of learning programs and initiatives, trains the trainers, and maintains ownership of key learning courses
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred (not required)
- A minimum of 7+ years’ professional experience is required. Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- A minimum of 3 (three) years experience in learning or related and relevant function
- Oncology disease state management knowledge is preferred
- Strong understanding of drug development and life-cycle development of a biotechnical product preferred
- Instructional design experience adopting adult learning concepts
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, analyze situations, and achieve goals
- Demonstrated history of developing self
- Ability to translate complex information to others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder and influencing skills are required to create and evolve learning to meet business needs and influence
- Proven ability to work with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to display a high degree of customer-facing sensitivity toward internal and external customers and business partners
Be part of the extra[not]ordinary™
Are you caring, candid, impact-driven and determined to make a difference? Join our unstoppable team as we improve the lives of patients through innovative and differentiated antibody therapeutics.
Founded in 1999 in Copenhagen, Denmark, Genmab is an innovative biotech company that has become a leader in antibody biology and innovation. Our product pipeline and next-generation antibody technologies are the result of our strong company culture, a deep passion for innovation, and desire to transform cancer treatment and serious diseases.
When you work with us, you’ll be part of a warm, fun, dynamic community, and team up with some of the best, most authentic individuals in locations around the world, who care deeply and share in a relentless drive to innovate and create transformational medicines. People who are candid, impact-driven, and a little unconventional; who seek out and embrace the opportunity to build new and bold futures within a rapidly growing and innovative biotech company; who bring their full selves to work and show up for each other - rolling up their sleeves to get the job done. This translates into a place where you can be authentically you; are empowered to innovate, build solutions, and execute; feel cared for and supported in growth; and are a critical part of changing the lives of patients around the world through transformative cancer treatment.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert