Avera Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Hematology/ Oncology physician to join our specialty care network. The Avera Medical Group offers an excellent career opportunity with a wide range of practice opportunities across a diverse community. Avera Medical Group offers a market competitive compensation, a generous benefit package as well as opportunities for loan assistance. Find your success, great quality of life, and your next place to call home in the upper Midwest.
Avera Sacred Heart Hospital in Yankton, SD
- Highly regarded care team with great patient scores
- Seeking a BE/BC Oncologist or Hematologist/Oncologist to join states largest independent physician-owned practice.
- Over 85 providers in 28 specialties
- Established, well-respected medical clinic in a 16 county, 132,000 population service area.
- One-year track to ownership.
- No call schedule
- Works closely with 3rd year Medical Students from USD Sanford School of Medicine.
- With a population of 15,000, Yankton is a wonderful family community with a great education system and recreational activities available for all ages.
- Quality education is a priority in Yankton, where students are provided state-of-the-art learning tools and post-secondary education
- Home to Mount Marty College and a short drive to The University of South Dakota and Sanford School of Medicine in Vermillion, SD
- Lewis and Clark Recreation area provides outdoor activities year-round. Beautiful Lewis and Clark Lake and the nearby Missouri River offer an abundance of water activities, bike trails, hiking, kayaking, horseback riding, etc
For more information contact Physician Recruiter, Kassy Youmans at Kassandra.firstname.lastname@example.org.