Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
The creation of our new Genmab Patient Support Services Program (PSS)
is at the cornerstone of our commitment to our patients. Genmab Patient Support Services (PSS)
will offer a comprehensive set of resources to support patients, their caregivers, and healthcare providers. The Program provides resources to healthcare providers for their patients with information on support offerings addressing treatment education, access, and affordability barriers related to prescribed treatment.
Genmab Patient Support Services (PSS)
will support our new and pipeline products by providing omnichannel customer support and patient access. By leveraging workforce management, technology, and through staff retention and engagement, it will ensure strong alignment with Genmab’s goals. The team is committed to helping customers by improving medication delivery.
The Senior Program Manager
, Patient Support Services
will support strategic development and tactical execution for the PSS Program marketing and reimbursement activities and may be involved in other PSS initiatives, collaborating with PSS training. This role will assist in identifying opportunities to transform patient support to address patient and care-partner unmet needs and provide holistic support throughout their journey. This role will collaborate closely with PSS Internal Call Center, Field Teams, Brand Marketing, Legal, Regulatory, Medical, Compliance, Corporate Communications, and Vendor Partner teams. The candidate must be highly organized, flexible, and adept at handling multiple projects with cross-functional teams and tight deadlines.
This position will report to the Director, Patient Support Services & Reimbursement Strategy, and is based in Plainsboro, NJ.
- The Senior Program Manager, Patient Support Services is responsible for HCP Reimbursement, Patient Access, and Affordability Solutions and Marketing
- Manage AOR and media agencies’ relationships, including business planning and budget oversight
- Partner with the brand team to assess the patient/stakeholder journey to identify pain points that limit a patient’s ability to stay on their prescribed medications
- Analyze insights and data from internal teams, systems, and external customers to continuously look for program enhancements opportunity and inform internal stakeholders
- Implement the PSS program design for launch and continue to validate the solution to ensure we overcome patient journey barriers related to access, affordability, and patient support
- Lead communication planning efforts to drive execution of new program launches or enhancements to existing ones
- Responsible for the internal promotional review process for all Patient Support Services Marketing materials and communications.
- Manage inventory for all PSS and reimbursement marketing materials including salesforce CRM/ Veeva PromoMats
- Ensure that all marketing processes, documents, and tactics are developed and implemented in accordance with Genmab compliance guidelines
- Assist with the coordination and development of brand plan initiatives
- Support PSS Marketing project deliverables for launch workstreams and brand team meetings
- Partner with PSS operational team to share launch learnings and best practices across PSS therapeutic areas
- Provide communications on the progress of launch activities to the PSS Leadership team
- Support execution of cross-functional / partner launch plans
- Ensure coordination across brand marketing teams and PSS Reimbursement teams when it comes to HCP and Patient written & verbal communication
- Coordinate PSS Competitive Intelligence activities as well as Market Research in collaboration with the broader Market Research organization
- Collaborate with Call Center Head and AD, Training regarding process and PSS program improvements, training opportunities
- Communicate regularly with the team regarding policy changes, training requirements, and market access updates
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 6+ years of biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry experience, including launch experience in marketing or patient services role within oncology or rare disease
- Experience working with promotional materials and agencies
- Strong project management experience especially with large, complex projects as well as strong tactical execution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the agility to work across a diverse range of strategic and operational topics
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize and present complex topics to senior executives
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to build and maintain networks across diverse functions
- Up to 30% travel as required
- MBA or other advanced degree