Patient-Focused. Evidence-Based. Physician-Led.
Northwest Permanente, P.C. is a self-governed (physician-led), multi-specialty group of over 1500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for over 630,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's pre-eminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated, and high-quality care.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE General Surgeon with fellowship training in Breast Surgical Oncology or Surgical Oncology with a strong interest in breast care. Our new Breast Surgeon will work collaboratively with our collegial team of General Surgeons to provide exceptional care for Kaiser Permanente members in the Southwest Washington and Portland area with benign and malignant breast disease. The position offers the opportunity for a breast-only practice. General Surgery call will not be required, and our 24-hour surgical advice nursing coverage supports our surgeons.
Full integration of electronic medical records with an ability to data track and implement forward-thinking practices, established care pathways through our cancer service line, robust ancillary support, and a multi-disciplinary team (oncologists, radiation-oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, genetic counselors, plastic surgeons, and nurse navigators) with dedicated weekly time for multi-disciplinary conferences will support the practice. We are dedicated to education as well and have 2 OHSU General Surgery residents who rotate on our surgical service at all times.
Our physicians enjoy:
- A welcoming and inclusive culture, committed to reducing health disparities by embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion in health care
- A practice with a purpose, evidenced by our B-Corp certification
- A physician-led practice that puts patients first
- Market-leading benefits, including strong contribution to pension/retirement programs
- The ability to practice data-driven, evidence-based medicine.
- No outside insurers limiting the care you feel is best for your patients.
To apply, please visit: https://nwpermanente.com/. Please contact Shana Klemchuk, Senior Physician Recruiter, at Shana.T.Klemchuk@kp.org or 971-347-5826, with any questions. EOE