Join the Regional Leader in Cancer - Norton Cancer Institute - Cardiology Oncology
- Norton Healthcare
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Base+ model, sign on relocation offered for those living outside the area
- Closing date
- Jul 2, 2022
- Medical Oncologist
- Full Time
- MD / PHD, DO
About the Cardiology Oncology Position:
- Join an institute of more than 45 board-certified cardiovascular physicians, 30 advanced practice providers and 200 support staff
- Must be fellowship-trained in general cardiology and medical oncology
- Access to advanced technology and specialty care through the Advanced Heart Failure Program, Atrial Fibrillation Program, comprehensive cardiac rehabilitation and more
- Opportunity to work with diverse patient populations and do outreach in surrounding counties and with other affiliated organizations around the state
- Advanced practice provider first call structure.
About Norton Cancer Institute:
- One of the largest comprehensive oncology practices in the region
- Access to over 200 clinical trials, including Phase 1 Trials
- Collaborative team of more than 100 specialists
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer and by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Multidisciplinary clinics and more than 35 monthly tumor boards for brain, breast, genitourinary, lung, gynecologoic, and head and neck cancers
- Nine outpatient oncology office locations, 10 infusion locations and three radiation centers
About Norton Heart & Vascular Institute:
Every year, about 250,000 people in Louisville and Southern Indiana choose Norton Heart & Vascular Institute specialists for their heart and vascular care. That’s more than any other health care provider.
- Norton Healthcare’s four adult-service hospitals in Louisville are American College of Cardiology accredited Cycle VI Chest Pain Centers — the highest level of expertise to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients who may be experiencing a heart attack.
- More than 50 board-certified cardiovascular physicians and 35 advanced practice providers with specialized training and experience in a comprehensive range of conditions and treatments.
- Patients can make appointments at 27 locations in Louisville and Southern Indiana. Telecardiology is offered at more than 30 sites in the region.
- Norton Audubon Hospital, a key location for Norton Heart & Vascular Institute services, has been recognized with a HeartCare Center National Distinction of Excellence year after year by the American College of Cardiology. This is the only hospital in Louisville to be recognized for this distinction.
- Norton Healthcare is the only health care system in Kentucky to receive the prestigious Mission: Lifeline Regional Trailblazer Award from the American Heart Association for being an innovator in creating a system of care for the most severe type of heart attacks.
Norton Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert