This position will be responsible for supporting and contributing to the development and execution of robust health economics, outcomes research, epidemiology and real-world evidence plans that are aligned with brand strategies, medical affairs strategies, clinical development plans, support product value propositions, and optimize market access. This role will involve participation in cross-functional teams (Global, US), with strong scientific thinking to:
- Conduct literature search/reviews regarding unmet needs, treatment guidelines, impact of treatment on clinical, economic, patient reported outcomes.
- Contribute to the generation and compilation of evidence to demonstrate the unmet need in disease/value of products with a focus on outcomes meaningful to payers, clinical decision-makers and regulators.
- Contribute to the development of publications and presentations of research accomplishments at scientific conferences and forums
- Investigate real-world datasets of interest to inform investment strategy in RWD across oncology portfolio
- Assist in conduct of HEOR research projects by defining/providing input into study design, data analysis and results
- Develop/present (power point slides) on research-related topics to an extended or cross-functional team
The ideal candidate will be a PhD student looking for full-time work over the summer months, with an opportunity to stay on part-time during the school year. The length of this contract is estimated for 1-year at 20-40 hours per week.
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases. This internship will offer exposure to the application of HEOR within growing biotech industry environment, and to work on a really exciting, fast-paced US launch.
- PhD student who has completed at least 50% of their required course work in Epidemiology, Research Methodology, Statistics, Health Policy and Economic Analysis towards a degree in Epidemiology, Economics, Public Health or a closely related area
- Authorization to work in United States
- Proficiency in literature review/search using Medline/PubMed
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate key insights into strategy / tactics
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent time management, verbal & written communication skills