Havasu Regional Medical Center in Lake Havasu City, Arizona (in the middle of Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to strengthen our established practice. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Community cancer center where all aspects of hematology/oncology are present
- Manageable patient load
- Updated treatment area with 21 chairs in Chemo/specialty infusion rooms
- Co-located with Radiation/Oncology, lab and imaging available 24/7 in hospital
Havasu Regional Medical Center, located in Lake Havasu City, AZ, is a 171-licensed bed, Joint Commission-accredited referral facility, combining the best in local hometown care with world-class medical technology. A Level IV Trauma Center and an Advanced Life Support Base Hospital, Havasu Regional offers patients a broad cross-section of specialty services ranging from comprehensive Cardiac Care to OB/Gyn to an array of surgical specialties.
Located on the Colorado River, Lake Havasu City blends a small community’s charm and quality of life with easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Phoenix, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Great schools, arts and culture, and the many outdoor activities offered by the lake and nearby parks, make Lake Havasu City a great place to live and practice medicine.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance