Clinch Valley Health in Richlands, Virginia (140miles west of Roanoke) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Join a team where Hematology/Oncology and Radiation/Oncology work in tandem
- Well established team with committed staff and good work flow
- Community based practice with both hematologic and oncologic cases
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Clinch Valley Medical Center (CVMC) is a 175-bed, acute care facility that provides medical services to the people of Southwest Virginia and Southern West Virginia. A healthcare leader in the community, the hospital offers a host of services, both inpatient and outpatient. CVMC is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and has earned Chest Pain Accreditation from the Society for Cardiovascular Patient Care. With state-of-the-art technology, and a growing integrated network of care, the hospital offers many services for the community to stay close to home.
Office Location: 6719 Gov. G.C. Peery Hwy, Richlands, VA 24641
Located in southwestern Virginia, Richlands is part of the Bluefield West Virginia-Virginia micropolitan area. Situated on the Clinch River in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, this quaint town has so much to offer.