Meadowview Regional Medical Center in Maysville, Kentucky (on the Ohio border) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Radiation/Oncologist to assist in building a service line. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Program growth with $7.6mil Cancer Care expansion; brand new Vairan TrueBeam Linear Accelerator and 4D CT Simulator
- American College of Radiology, Radiation Oncology Practice Accreditation (ACR ROPA), American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (ACOS CoC), and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Collaboration with University of Kentucky Markey Cancer Center as part of the UK Markey Cancer Center Affiliate Network (MCCAN)
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Meadowview Regional Medical Center, a 100-bed, acute care, Joint Commission-accredited facility located in Maysville, Kentucky, serves a population of more than 100,000 in the Kentucky counties of Mason, Robertson, Fleming, Lewis, and Bracken in addition to Brown and Adams counties of Ohio. The hospital is committed to compassionate healthcare, having been named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the country five times in the past decade. MRMC is committed to, and continues to offer high quality, cost-effective healthcare to its communities.
Located in northern Kentucky, Maysville offers a picturesque downtown setting on the banks for the Ohio River. This community offers a historic sites and recreation for the whole family in a convenient location to Lexington and Cincinnati.