Founded in 2007, The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation (TOI) is advancing oncology by delivering highly specialized, value-based cancer care in the community setting. TOI is dedicated to offering cutting-edge, evidence-based cancer care to a population of more than 1.5 million patients including clinical trials, stem cell transplants, transfusions, and other care delivery models traditionally associated with the most advanced care delivery organizations, with 80+ employed clinicians and more than 600 teammates in 54 clinic locations and growing.
TOI has an extrordinary opportunity in Riverside, CA which is located approximately 30 minutes east of Orange County (OC). Easy access to cultural activities with surf beaches and parks including Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, museums, restuarants, and Crystal Cove State Park to name a few.
Our leadership team combines an impressive record of success in multiple healthcare settings and demonstrates a commitment to putting our physicians at the forefront of decision-making.
- Work with colleagues in different specialty areas and coordinate care with other Oncologists in a collaborative team approach
- Excellent clinical and administrative support staff ratio
- Opportunities to work on the 180+ Clinical Trials within TOI's Research Institute
- Competitive Compensation/Benefits/Vacation/CME package + Equity
- Relocation assistance provided
- Student Loan repayment assistance
- Generous signing bonus and annual bonus starting in year one
- Medical Director leadership opportunities
- MD, DO
- Licensed for the practice of medicine, or ability to obtain licensure in the state of California
- Board certified/eligible in Hematology / Oncology
- Provide superior, compassionate and state-of-the-art medical care to our patients
- Ensure patients receive comprehensive and realistic treatment goals that are tailored to their unique needs
The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.