Founded in 2007, The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation (TOI) is advancing oncology by delivering highly specialized, value-based cancer care in the community setting. TOI is dedicated to offering cutting-edge, evidence-based cancer care to a population of more than 1.5 million patients including clinical trials, stem cell transplants, transfusions, and other care delivery models traditionally associated with the most advanced care delivery organizations, with 80+ employed clinicians and more than 600 teammates in 54 clinic locations and growing.
Our leadership team combines an impressive record of success in multiple healthcare settings and demonstrates a commitment to putting our physicians at the forefront of decision-making.
OPPORTUNITIES IN LONG BEACH, TORRANCE, CULVER CITY, WEST COVINA AND SAN FERNANDO VALLEY AREA
- Work with colleagues in different specialty areas and coordinate care with other Oncologists in a collaborative team approach
- Excellent clinical and administrative support staff ratio
- Opportunities to work on the 180+ Clinical Trials within TOI's Research Institute
- Competitive Compensation/Benefits/Vacation/CME package + Equity
- Relocation assistance provided
- Student Loan repayment assistance
- Generous signing bonus and annual bonus starting in year one
- Medical Director leadership opportunities
- MD, DO
- Licensed for the practice of medicine, or ability to obtain licensure in the state of California
- Board certified/eligible in Hematology / Oncology
- Provide superior, compassionate and state-of-the-art medical care to our patients
- Ensure patients receive comprehensive and realistic treatment goals that are tailored to their unique needs
The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.