Full Time * Brooklyn, NY
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients throughout New York City. Comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals, we partner with NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States, to provide services that do more than just diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County, located in the heart of Brooklyn, accommodates more than 518,076 outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
Successful candidate will perform duties of a full-time Radiation Oncologist in our department, including but not limited to, seeing new outpatient and inpatient consults and follow ups, developing and viewing radiation plans, performing on treatment visits, and participating in departmental and hospital meetings including quality assurance, tumor boards and cancer committee. In addition, you will provide adequate support and follow up for oncologic care via External Beam Radiotherapy, Stereotactic Beam Radiotherapy, as well as Brachytherapy for all disease sites and patient as directed by the Chief of Service.
The Department consists of two linear accelerators and 4 attending physicians. Attendings can apply for an academic appointment with our medical school affiliate, SUNY Downstate Medical Center.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school
- Graduate of an accredited Radiation Oncology Residency Program
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Radiation Oncology
- Current NYS license (or the ability to obtain one)
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required prior to hire
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are welcome - we sponsor H1B
Interested candidates please send your CV with cover letter to: Lea Power Carpenter, Director of Talent Acquisition, email: email@example.com, or apply online at:
Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V