Seeking a BE/BC Medical Oncologist to join our multi-specialty group practice at our NEW destination ambulatory center opening summer 2022. Montana’s largest health system offers a collegial network of regional cancer specialists based at the region’s tertiary referral center in Billings.
- Physician-led multispecialty health care organization
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Clinical environment supported by multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurse navigators, research coordinators and data managers
- Numerous research opportunities
- QOPI, CoC, FACT, CIBMTR, NAPBC and ACR certified practice
- On-site Infusion Center
- Full support of our comprehensive Cancer Center for Rad Onc, Gyn Onc, genetic counseling, dietitians and supportive therapies through telehealth or outreach clinics
- Only FACT-accredited autologous Stem Cell Transplant Program in Montana
- Mayo Clinic Care Network provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
- Montana ranked #1 Best State to Work for Doctors – WalletHub
- Bozeman named one of the “Top 10 Mountain Towns in the US” – Outside Magazine
Bozeman is a thriving university town minutes from world-class skiing/snowboarding, hiking, biking, climbing, and fishing while providing indispensable city amenities. Here, you can discover balance and fun for your family with exceptional schools, safe neighborhoods, and four seasons of sunshine.
Watch our physician video and learn more at www.billingsclinicphysicians.com