Puget Sound Opportunity - Mountain Views
- Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
- Silverdale, Washington State
- Competitive Compensation, Full Benefits Package, 401(k), and CME
- Closing date
- Jul 13, 2022
- Medical Oncologist, Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD, MD / PHD, DO
We have an opportunity for a Hematology-Oncology physician to join our team in Silverdale, WA. With the retirement of one of our physicians, this is an excellent opportunity to step into a thriving group practice located within our new cancer center and medical center. We recently opened a brand new state of the art hospital, St. Michael Medical Center, in Silverdale and you will practice on this campus. Join a team of six oncologists, five ARNP/PA providers, and our other cancer center specialists and support staff as we grow and make a positive impact in our region.
Learn more about our new cancer center here:
- Medical Degree
- Board Certified Hematology and Oncology (ABIM)
- Unrestricted Washington State Medical License prior to start date
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Well established collegial and diverse group
- Wide referral network of primary care and specialists
- Cover just one hospital when on-call
- A weekly multidisciplinary tumor board providing recommendations for all new and postoperative patients.
- Onsite radiation oncology and infusion services.
- Clinical research and trials available
All staff are expected to support and demonstrate our system's Values include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
Puget Sound Region:
We are based in the Pacific Northwest at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington. Our main support offices are located in Tacoma, with clinics and hospitals in King, Kitsap and Pierce counties. Here we enjoy mild weather and stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. The Puget Sound communities offer award-winning arts, cultural, and sporting events with national recognition. A region of economic and cultural diversity, The Puget Sound is a great place to work, play and raise a family.
Living in the Puget Sound:
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Consistent with our Core Values, we are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two leading health systems in Washington State – CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason – into one integrated health system with more than 300 care sites in western Washington. With a team of 18,000 team members and staff, and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health provides expert, compassionate medical care at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites of care throughout the Puget Sound region. The integrated health system has nearly 1,500 hospital beds and is committed to caring for the most vulnerable in our communities, including the poor and underserved, providing nearly $200 million in community benefit — free, subsidized and reduced-cost health care and programs.
A mission to heal, a promise to care Statement of common purpose
Our physicians and team members create healthier communities through healing the whole person — in mind, body and spirit.
As CommonSpirit Health, we make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.
A healthier future for all, inspired by faith, driven by innovation and powered by our humanity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert