BC/BE Medical Oncologist
Beth Israel Lahey Health System
Beth Israel Lahey Health System is seeking a candidate who is a board certified/eligible (BC/BE) medical oncologist.
BC/BE MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST
LAHEY HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL CENTER
- The Division of Hematology/Oncology of Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (LMHC), a member of Beth Israel Lahey Health, is seeking a full time BC/BE Medical Oncologist. The successful candidate will be based at both the LHMC Burlington and Lahey Medical Center Peabody (LMCP) sites, seeing solid tumor patients with the potential for disease specific specialization.
- The successful candidate will be a part of the Division’s Hematology/Oncology Faculty participating in training of medical students from Tufts University School of Medicine and fellows from Tufts Medical Center.
- The physician will become a member of the Lahey Health Cancer Institute (LHCI) which comprises the cancer programs of LHMC. LMCP, and Beverly, Addison Gilbert and Winchester Hospitals as well as close affiliations with St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, New Hampshire and Parkland Medical Center in Derry, New Hampshire. Total new analytic cancer cases within the LHCI exceed 5,000 annually.
- Ample opportunities exist for research collaborations as the LHCI maintains a vibrant clinical research program. Lahey Health is a main member in SWOG and NRG.
- The Division of Hematology/Oncology is affiliated with Tufts University School of Medicine, with an opportunity for an academic appointment commensurate with level of achievement.
- Position includes competitive salary and a robust benefits package.
Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, a 317-bed tertiary care facility, outpatient clinic and Level I trauma center is a physician-led, multi-disciplinary group practice of more than 600 physicians. We maintain several accredited residency and fellowship programs. Lahey Medical Center Peabody, located a short distance from the LHMC main campus in Burlington, MA, has a free-standing cancer center with state of the art infusion, radiation oncology and outpatient surgical services. Located just north of Boston, MA, the area provides excellent school systems, abundant cultural activities in a world class city and convenient access to the mountains and seacoast throughout New England.
Please submit CV and cover letter to:
Corrine Zarwan, MD, Chair, Division of Hematology and Oncology
Diversity is a core value at Beth Israel Lahey Health. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for our staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions.