Winchester Hospital Center for Cancer Care, Winchester, MA
Winchester Hospital’s Center for Cancer Care, a fully integrated member of the world-renown Beth Israel Lahey Health Cancer Institute (LHCI), is seeking a full-time BC/BE Hematologist–Oncologist.
- This position offers a unique opportunity to practice in a state-of-the-art, well-supported setting, with a uniquely nurturing working culture encoded in the PROMISE values of Winchester Hospital.
- The job offers numerous career opportunities and an excellent work-life balance.
- This is an excellent opening for somebody motivated to participate and contribute in a team centered model of clinical care. The multidisciplinary, site specific Tumor Boards meet regularly and candidates will have the opportunity to champion one or more disease sites in LHCI’s Model of Multidisciplinary Team.
- The job’s opportunities include teaching and conducting clinical trials.
- The position offers competitive compensation and full robust benefits package.
Winchester Hospital a member of the BI Lahey Health network was ranked in the top-10 Best Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. Its Cancer Program is a past recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, making it one of only four in Massachusetts to achieve this prestigious designation.
Please email cover letter and cv to: Rich Crosby, Senior Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity is a core value at Beth Israel Lahey Health. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for our staff. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions.