A premiere full-spectrum hematology/oncology group in the beautiful mountainous Pacific Northwest is seeking a BE/BC hematology/oncology physician to join their established practice.
Join a team of over 30 providers, a mix of medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists along with specialized advanced practice providers. This position is located in Spokane, Washington, known for its affordability, great schools, light traffic and abundance of activities for all stages of life.
What Sets Cancer Care Northwest Apart?
Longest established oncology practice in the region with over 40 years of world-class treatment.
- Largest market share in the Inland Northwest
- Partnership opportunity after 2 years of employment
- Increased autonomy over non-private groups
- Valuable home life work balance with the support of:
- Hospitalist Physician
- Hospitalist ARNP
- Individual medical scribe
- Physicians practice in clinic 4 days a week and the 5th is reserved for administrative time
- Full benefits package with medical insurance available on 1st day of employment
- Guaranteed base salary with extremely generous productivity-based incentives
- Patient volume expectation is 16-18 per day after a mutually acceptable time frame
- Sign-on bonus and relocation package
- Generous yearly vacation allowance
- Daily tumor boards
- Clinical trial research
The Spokane Community
Spokane and the surrounding area have an abundance of activities for every stage of life.
- Highly rated public and private schools for the growing family
- The Spokane Symphony featuring a 70-piece professional orchestra
- Art District and several performing art venues
- Comedy Club with local & professional touring comedians
- Local wineries & craft breweries and upscale dining
- Wealth of outdoor recreation – hiking, boating, fishing, skiing, cabin get-away’s, beautiful mountains and lakes to explore and close proximity to ocean beaches.
- Local collegiate and minor-league sports
** Regretfully, we are currently unable to apply for J1 Visa sponsorships