At ThedaCare, the vision of our Cancer Care program is centered on partnering with our patients and their families, ensuring they have the information and care they want and need and to support choices they believe are most important for their quality of life. If you are looking to join a team-based collaborative cancer care program as a BE/BC Hematologist Oncologist and share a similar vision we'd like to hear from you!
This position allows you to put your fingerprint on a growing program. Our Oncology Team has a strong primary care referral base and works collaboratively with multiple specialty services throughout the Fox Cities.
- ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals, 30+ primary care clinics and a variety of specialty services serving 14 counties.
- ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with about 6,800 employees. ThedaCare is a nationally recognized healthcare system that excels in quality outcomes and is the employer of choice in the area for both physicians and staff.
- Through our 110-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges.
- ThedaCare's Cancer Care Program was recognized with the Outstanding Employer award by the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) at the 47th Annual ONS Congress.
- ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
The Fox Cities of Wisconsin includes Appleton, Neenah, and Menasha, and is comprised of a total of 18 unique communities positioned along the scenic Fox River and Lake Winnebago. This area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
This region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation. The Fox Cities is a community where live music, art, and creativity thrives. There are many events throughout the year to partake in, such as Mile of Music, Octoberfest, night markets, marathons, Art on the Town, summer concerts, outdoor movies, parades, weekly Farmer's Market events, and more.
For additional information and to apply, please contact
Megan Stumbris, Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter
Email: Megan.firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 920-454-4225