In the beautiful Asheville, NC area, with more than 30 years of history in the community, our practice in the Blue Ridge Mountains is seeking a qualified Medical Oncologist/Hematologist to join our team.
- · The largest and only community oncology practice in the area
- · Tremendous income potential with a lucrative benefits package
- · Thriving practice with 16 physicians, 6 locations, and a long-standing reputation within the community.
Asheville is embedded with scenic landscapes, layers of mountain ridges and is known for its vibrant arts scene and historic architecture. It includes a unique mix of unique coffee shops, award-winning restaurants, and outdoor activities. This thriving, and welcoming community offers a lot for all ages.
Benefits of joining AON:
- Created by the physicians and leadership from the nations’ largest independent community oncology practice
- In-house pathology and central laboratory
- Outstanding Physician Leadership
- Oral Oncolytic Pharmacy
- Fully Integrated Electronic Medical Record system
- Marketing and referral-base management support
- Longevity of Physicians