A Hematology Focus With An Oncology Blend!
- Gundersen Health System
- La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- Loan Forgiveness
- Closing date
- Jul 23, 2022
- Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Oncologist / Hematologist, Faculty Member
- Breast, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Head and Neck, Hematologic Oncology, Leukemia, Liver, Lymphoma, Medical Oncology, Melanoma, Lung
- Full Time, Part Time
- BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD, DO
Gundersen Health System’s Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders is seeking a BE/BC hematologist/oncologist interested in a hematology focused practice with a blend of oncology. Join our growing interdisciplinary team comprised of hematologists, medical oncologists, pediatric hematologists/ oncologists, radiation oncologists and advanced practice providers.
- A comprehensive community cancer center that provides high-tech, high-touch, individualized patient care
- Consult-only service with no in-house, overnight call
- Dedicated, full-time hematopathologists
- Our physicians participate in the ECOG, COG, RTOG, SWOG, NRG, Alliance, and GOG studies and the CTSU
- Currently, more than 120 open, active clinical trials
- NCI Community Cancer Center Program (NCCCP) designation
- Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP) designation
- Received the Commission on Cancer (CoC) Achievement Award.
- Established Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
La Crosse and surrounding communities offer safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, affordable housing, remarkable natural beauty and extensive recreational and cultural choices. All of this, coupled with a competitive compensation and benefit package, makes this a premier opportunity.
Gundersen Health System serves residents of western Wisconsin, southeastern Minnesota and northeastern Iowa. Our health care system is anchored by one of the largest multi-specialty group practices and a teaching hospital with Level II Trauma Center.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert