Gundersen Health System’s Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders is seeking a BE/BC hematologist/oncologist interested in a hematology focused practice with a blend of oncology. Join our growing interdisciplinary team comprised of hematologists, medical oncologists, pediatric hematologists/ oncologists, radiation oncologists and advanced practice providers.
- A comprehensive community cancer center that provides high-tech, high-touch, individualized patient care
- Consult-only service with no in-house, overnight call
- Dedicated, full-time hematopathologists
- Our physicians participate in the ECOG, COG, RTOG, SWOG, NRG, Alliance, and GOG studies and the CTSU
- Currently, more than 120 open, active clinical trials
- NCI Community Cancer Center Program (NCCCP) designation
- Community Clinical Oncology Program (CCOP) designation
- Received the Commission on Cancer (CoC) Achievement Award.
- Established Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
La Crosse and surrounding communities offer safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, affordable housing, remarkable natural beauty and extensive recreational and cultural choices. All of this, coupled with a competitive compensation and benefit package, makes this a premier opportunity.