Oncologist Medical Director/Principal Investigator
- Mary Crowley Cancer Research
- Dallas, Texas
- Competitive annual salary plus bonuses; generous benefits
- Closing date
- Jul 23, 2022
- Medical Director, Physician-Scientist, Principal Scientist, Senior Medical Scientist and / or Liaison, Medical Oncologist, Oncologist / Hematologist
- Clinical Research Oncology, Clinical Trials Research, Medical Oncology, Genomics
- Full Time
- BC/BE Medical Oncologist, BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist, MD, MD / PHD, DO
Mary Crowley Cancer Research, located in Dallas, TX, is at the genesis of an exciting transformation! This early phase clinical research center serves a vital role in the cancer research field. The organization is seeking a board-certified Oncologist for the position of Medical Director / Principal Investigator (MD/PI) of the Mary Crowley Medical City Dallas research clinic. The physician in this role will lead Mary Crowley’s early phase solid tumor clinical trials.
This highly regarded independent, non-profit oncology research center is seeking a candidate, preferably with 3-5 years of experience in solid tumor clinical research. Graduates who have recently completed fellowship training and have followed a vigorous research-focused path will be considered. Competitive compensation, based on experience, and generous and comprehensive benefits offered.
- Independent, non-profit oncology research center
- Early phase solid tumor trials First-in-Human, drug combination & genomic-based trials focus
- Highly supportive prestigious academic institutions and pharmaceutical partners/sponsors
- Large oncology referral base of over 400 community oncologists
- Local IRB
- 8-10-week study start-up
- Outpatient-only clinic setting located within Medical City Dallas
Dallas, Texas is the Southwest’s leading business and financial center and leads Texas’ largest cities in Forbes’ 2019 ranking of “The Best place for Business and Careers.” Dallas’ economy is flourishing! Enjoy a choice of living styles from urban to suburban to sprawling horse properties. Dallas is considered to be one of the most livable cities in the U.S. and offers myriad indoor and outdoor activities, art and culture, a thriving food scene, and something for every member of the family.
For more information about Mary Crowley Cancer Research, please visit: www.marycrowley.org.
To receive a detailed Position Profile, please contact Heidi Johnson, Founder/Partner, Healthcare Recruitment Link, firstname.lastname@example.org; 360.930.8668.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert