Medical Oncology APP Needed
Why join Confluence Health
- Work closely with our medical oncology professionals to deliver comprehensive team based care.
- Primary role will be to co-manage oncology patients.
- Well supported department includes Hematologists/Oncologists, Oncology APPs, Case Managers, Nurse Navigators, Certified Oncology Nurses, Pharmacist, Dieticians, Behavioral Medicine Practitioners, Palliative Care, and a full complement of specialty and primary care partners
- No on-call responsibilities.
- Work week will be 4 or 5 days depending on experience
What we’re seeking
- The ideal candidate will have a strong clinical base and experience or interest in medical oncology patients
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Ability to obtain an active license in Washington State
Who we are
Located in north central Washington State, Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes:
- Two hospitals with more than 30 medical specialties
- More than 300 physicians and 170 advanced practice clinicians
- A 12,000 square-mile service area in 12 communities
Our vision is to become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
What we offer
- 401(k) match and profit sharing
- Relocation stipend
- Signing Bonus
- Annual allowances for continuing education
- Professional liability insurance
Why we live here
Nestled between the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and the Columbia River, we enjoy:
- More than 200 days of sunshine annually, snow-capped mountains, and the lakes and rivers of the high desert all with four seasons
- Great recreation: skiing, hiking, golf, white-water rafting, fly fishing, cycling, mountain biking, and kayaking
- Family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools and opportunities for everyone to be involved in culture and arts
How to apply
To apply or receive more information please go to www.confluencehealth.org/careers. To speak with a recruiter please call (509) 670-5660 or email JoinUs@confluencehealth.org.