One of the largest medical groups in the US is seeking a hematology/oncology physician to work at a cancer center. The successful candidate will work in a full-scope, comprehensive practice with a case mix likely 60/40 or 50/50 benign hematology/oncology. As a Memorial Sloan Cancer Alliance member, the health system allows excellent access to tumor boards, clinical trials, and research opportunities. Candidates must be board-certified or actively pursuing certification in medical oncology or hematology.
- Full-scope, comprehensive practice
- Access to tumor boards, clinical trials, and research opportunities
- Mentorship and support available
- Excellent quality of life – Clinic hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm – 36 hours of patient care/4 hours of administrative time per week
- Highly competitive base compensation, with wRVU bonus
- Starting bonus, relocation package, and loan repayment are available
- Comprehensive benefits
- One of the largest medical groups in the US
Community Information—Live and Work in Eastern Pennsylvania?
Enjoy the fresh air, short commutes, a lower cost of living, and tight-knit communities while taking advantage of what surrounding metros—New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, DC— have to offer.
- Safe and affordable - Cost of living is approximately 24% lower than the US average
- Live and work in the foothills of the Pocono Mountains
- Excellent public and private schools with honors programs and a full range of sports and extracurricular activities
- Excellent amenities and year-round activities: Golfing, fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, movie theater, and sought-after restaurants
- Fantastic state parks throughout the region
- Several universities with graduate-level programs within short drives
- Proximity to Allentown, PA
- New York City and Philadelphia are only two hours away