Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunities:
HEMATOLOGIST/ONCOLOGIST & CHIEF OF ONCOLOGY
We are seeking a Chief of Oncology as well as Hematologists/Oncologists to join our team in Fresno, California. Candidates should have a strong malignant hematology background. There is an opportunity to subspecialize in solid tumor (preference gyn onc), and call is 1 in 5. You can also participate in teaching, National clinical trials (SWOG, ECOG, NRG, NCI), and Commission on Cancer Accredited team who focuses on state-of-the-art personalized cancer care.
Per Diem Opportunities are also available throughout Northern & Central California.
The California Central Valley offers:
- A location that is second to none: nestled between the Cascade, Sierra Nevada, and Tehachapi mountains to the east and the California coastal ranges, and the San Francisco Bay Area and Pacific Coast to the west
- Mild winters, warm summers, and close to some of our state's most popular recreation destinations, including mountain and road biking, kayaking, and boarding
- Nearby California State and National Parks offer great hiking trails, camping, and fishing in pristine lakes and rivers
- High quality and attractive lifestyle, including affordable housing costs, shorter commutes, and great schools
- Enjoyable community activities, a vibrant arts scene (including lively theater and music performances), sporting events, museums, family and gourmet eateries, fashion malls, and universities
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Opportunity for growth in your area of interest, as well as professional autonomy.
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at: tpmg.permanente.org.
If you are interested in applying, please send CV to Judy Padilla at: Judy.G.Padilla@kp.org or call: 510-625-5915. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: