Hematologist/Oncologist Opportunities with Kaiser Permanente in Santa Rosa, California
- The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (Kaiser Permanente Northern California)
- Santa Rosa, California
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Closing date
- Aug 21, 2022
- Oncologist / Hematologist
- Hematologic Oncology, Medical Oncology
- Full Time
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunities:
Santa Rosa, California
We currently have a full-time weekday opening to join our team in Santa Rosa, California. In this outpatient role, you will see a mix of oncology and hematology patients, or oncology only if preferred.
Per Diem Opportunities are also available throughout Northern & Central California.
SANTA ROSA/SONOMA COUNTY OFFERS:
- An opportunity to live and work in the same community - most of our physicians live in Sonoma County.
- Ample opportunities to pursue your own health and wellness while working hard to encourage your patients to do the same.
- Something for everyone: from the trails at Howarth Park and in Sebastopol to wide-open spaces to kayaking in Spring Lake or on the Russian River to a vibrant arts scene.
- Farm to Table: summer nights at Coppola Winery with a live Salsa band to the first signs of Spring in Windsor to Hale’s Apple Farm in Sebastopol and jogging through the Fall colors in Healdsburg.
- A taste of the Good Life and everything in between – redwood groves, coastal views, whale watching, and rolling farmland.
- A family-oriented, LGBTQ-friendly, and ethnically diverse community.
- We are located less than 1 hour from San Francisco and less than 30 minutes from the Northern California Coast, Redwoods, and countless wineries.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Opportunity for growth in your area of interest, as well as professional autonomy.
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at: tpmg.permanente.org.
If you are interested in applying, please send CV to Judy Padilla at: Judy.G.Padilla@kp.org or call: 510-625-5915. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us:
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert