Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunities:
San Rafael, California
We currently have a pool opportunity in San Rafael, California.
San Rafael, located in Marin County, is a highly desirable community immediately north of San Francisco. Natural beauty and breathtaking views surround the area; hiking trails and other outdoor adventures abound. Enjoy yearlong, mild Mediterranean weather and an excellent school system.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Opportunity for growth in your area of interest, as well as professional autonomy.
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at: tpmg.permanente.org.
If you are interested in applying, please send CV to Judy Padilla at: Judy.G.Padilla@kp.org or call: 510-625-5915. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: