The Aultman Cancer Center is seeking 2 highly qualified medical oncologists - one general, focused on all disease types and one with an interest in sub-specializing in breast cancer - to serve Aultman’s growing hematology and oncology services. Aultman Hospital is currently in the final phases of constructing a $28M comprehensive cancer center, The Timken Family Cancer Center, which is slated to open its doors in September of 2022. With the new Timken Family Cancer Center nearing completion, there couldn’t be a more exciting time to be part of our organization!
- Dedicated team of professionals provides compassionate and personalized cancer care to our community with state-of-the-art technology and exceptional talent.
- Diagnose and treat over 1700 new cancer cases annually across the system
- A comprehensive complement of other cancer specialists including radiation oncology, gynecologic oncology, a fellowship trained breast surgeon, thoracic surgery, urology, neurosurgery, and palliative care.
- Supportive services include nurse navigators, dietitian services, a dedicated social worker, and support groups.
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer, the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, and the American College of Radiation Oncology.
- Research and clinical trials are also a large part of the program with a nationally recognized clinical trials department with over 37 active clinical trials open.
The Timken Family Cancer Center Will Feature
- 45,000 Sq. foot two-story addition with a modern design that enhances collaboration between healthcare team members
- 13,270 Sq. Ft. Renovation of Radiation Oncology including a complete upgrade of technology and equipment
- Multidisciplinary clinic space
- Infusion areas that expand patient privacy and improve treatment
- Established and new physicians and physicians are encouraged to apply.
- Board certification or eligibility in Oncology and Hematology is expected.
- Salary/compensation package will be commensurate with experience and performance-based outcomes.
- Canton, OH is the county seat of Stark County which is home to a population of 374,000.
- Home to art museums, galleries, and public art, as well as theaters, live music, concerts, festivals and the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Located 30 minutes south of Akron, 1 hour south of Cleveland, and 2 hours north of Columbus!
For more information, contact:
1-800-467-3737 ext. 3016
Job ID#: SF-2112-91023