The Aultman Cancer Center is seeking 2 highly qualified medical oncologists - one general, focused on all disease types and one with an interest in sub-specializing in breast cancer - to serve Aultman’s growing hematology and oncology services. Aultman Hospital is currently in the final phases of constructing a $28M comprehensive cancer center, The Timken Family Cancer Center is NOW OPEN!!
- Dedicated team of professionals provides compassionate and personalized cancer care to our community with state-of-the-art technology and exceptional talent.
- Diagnose and treat over 1700 new cancer cases annually across the system
- A comprehensive complement of other cancer specialists including radiation oncology, gynecologic oncology, a fellowship trained breast surgeon, thoracic surgery, urology, neurosurgery, and palliative care.
- Supportive services include nurse navigators, dietitian services, a dedicated social worker, and support groups.
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer, the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, and the American College of Radiation Oncology.
- Research and clinical trials are also a large part of the program with a nationally recognized clinical trials department with over 37 active clinical trials open.
The Timken Family Cancer Center Will Feature
- 45,000 Sq. foot two-story addition with a modern design that enhances collaboration between healthcare team members
- 13,270 Sq. Ft. Renovation of Radiation Oncology including a complete upgrade of technology and equipment
- Multidisciplinary clinic space
- Infusion areas that expand patient privacy and improve treatment
- Established and new physicians and physicians are encouraged to apply.
- Board certification or eligibility in Oncology and Hematology is expected.
- Salary/compensation package will be commensurate with experience and performance-based outcomes.
- Canton, OH is the county seat of Stark County which is home to a population of 374,000.
- Home to art museums, galleries, and public art, as well as theaters, live music, concerts, festivals and the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Located 30 minutes south of Akron, 1 hour south of Cleveland, and 2 hours north of Columbus!
For more information, contact:
1-800-467-3737 ext. 3016
Job ID#: SF-2112-91023