Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), now a part of City of Hope®, is currently seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Hematologists to join our rapidly growing transplant and hematology programs in Atlanta, Chicago and Phoenix. Several leadership and staff positions exist in our emerging national program. The CTCA transplant and hematology program will be fully integrated with City of Hope for all aspects of the research and clinical mission, and will leverage City of Hope’s program leadership and long history of preeminence in stem cell transplant/CAR T. These positions are clinically focused and will exclusively support patients with malignant blood disorders. Successful candidates will ideally have stem cell transplant/CAR T experience, and may be eligible for a City of Hope faculty appointment.
Practicing at one of CTCA’s regional hospitals in Atlanta, Chicago and Phoenix, you will benefit from:
- A multidisciplinary team of oncologic specialists who collaborate to ensure every patient’s care is individualized to meet his or her needs and treatment goals
- An opportunity to participate in a growing number of clinical trials, including trials offered through City of Hope
- A full array of supportive therapies and programs designed to enhance patients’ quality of life, including nutrition, social work, survivorship, rehabilitation, etc
- State of the art facilities offering private inpatient rooms, dedicated transplant units, and attractive infusion centers with both private rooms and group areas
- Highly skilled, compassionate support staff working with you to provide an unmatched patient care experience
- A highly competitive compensation package including productivity and other performance incentives, an opportunity for a signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, a substantial benefits package, and a generous paid time off plan.
Select program highlights include:
- CTCA Atlanta is set to launch its transplant and hematology program in late 2022 creating opportunities to be on the ground floor of building and developing a new program.
- CTCA Chicago is home to an established adult hematologic malignancy and stem cell transplant practice with state-of-the-art technology and an experienced team, is accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT), is a member of the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP), and is an approved NMDP Transplant and Collection Center.
- CTCA Phoenix will submit for FACT accreditation of its transplant program in the fall of 2022 and plans to launch CAR T-cell therapy shortly thereafter.
Interested candidates should submit a CV, letter of interest, site preference (if any), and three professional references to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The letter of interest should be addressed to:
Dr. Eileen Smith, Chair, Department of Hematology and Hematopoietic Cell Transplant
Dr. F. Marc Stewart, Vice Chair, Department of Hematology and Hematopoietic Cell Transplant
Dr Stephen Forman, Director, Hematologic Malignancies Research Institute