Summit Health, actively recruiting for a BC/BE Medical Oncologist to join our team in Bend, Oregon
Starting at $550,000 with increased earning potential!
Summit Health is a physician led and professionally managed multispecialty group practice in Central Oregon with locations in Bend, Redmond, and Sisters. Summit Health includes more than 150 providers across 30 specialties and services providing care to over 50,000 attributed lives in Central Oregon. The medical group has become the quality-of-care leader in Central Oregon achieving a 4.8-star rating or better on nearly all value-based contracts, is in the upper decile for customer satisfaction and earned a perfect Medicare Quality (MIPS) score of 100% for 2022. We are currently in the process of launching the community’s first full spectrum Accountable Care Organization (ACO) in 2022.
As an expansion of Summit Health’s Oncology team, we are seeking a medical oncologist to care for our growing community population. Our oncologists provide care in a newly built infusion room, supported by our pharmacy team mixing in our state-of-the-art USP 797/800 certified infusion mix room. You will be joining a collaborative group of oncologists and nurse practitioners, with exceptional support from our pharmacy team, nurse navigators, palliative care and extended care team professionals.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A physician led and professionally managed medical group where providers drive strategy, vision and project implementation.
- An established and growing multispecialty practice with integrated behavioral health, nutrition, Care Navigators, Pharmacists, Palliative Care, and Surgical Oncology.
- Hospitalist call coverage, at one community hospital.
- Market leading compensation rates with high earning potential and a quality bonus program
- Shareholder opportunity with additional compensation upside
- Team based approach focused on patient centered care
- Comprehensive administrative and clinical support
- Easy access to resources, coding, and IT support utilizing the Epic platform
Located east of the Cascade Mountains, Bend enjoys 300 days of sunshine annually, four beautiful seasons, and a wonderful high desert climate. World class skiing and award-winning fishing, golf, water sports, cycling and hiking all contribute to a high-quality of life for our employees and all Central Oregon residents. The Bend/Redmond and surrounding communities offer excellent schools, countless outdoor cultural activities, and great food and entertainment. Bend is the second-fastest growing city in America, based on a variety of factors beyond population, including topping the list in job growth and number of businesses. And, is consistently considered among the best places to live for outdoor activity by Sunset Magazine, Bike Magazine, CNN, Newsweek, and Golf Magazine.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic practice experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V