Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 745,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value-based care.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time general Hematologist/Oncologist based at our Kenmore and Dedham practices who is committed to providing high quality, evidence-based medicine to a diverse and growing patient population. Our Kenmore practice is located in the Fenway/Longwood Medical area of Boston. Our Dedham practice is @10 miles southwest of Boston.
- Comprehensive, community-based, out-patient multispecialty practice that offers chemotherapy services (up to and including level 4) in our on-site infusion center.
- Comprehensive team of physicians, nurses, case managers, social workers, patient navigators, and oncology pharmacist.
- Department includes a cancer genetic program and cancer/tumor registry program.
- On-site medical and surgical specialties/procedures, laboratory, pharmacy, and radiologic services including MRI and CT.
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues, including Palliative Care Department.
- Exceptionally strong referral base.
- For those interested, teaching and research opportunities exist (clinical/therapeutic trials) through our Academic Institute and both Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Multidiscipline tumor board meetings.
- Call approximately 1:6, inclusive of hospital rounding at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital.
- BC/BE Hematology/Oncology, or BC Oncology
- Strong interests in oncology preferred
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team environment
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Associates, and VNA/Hospice) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Predictive analytics
- Like-minded colleagues similarly committed to population health, value-based care, and preventative medicine who are interested in developing and sharing best practices
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to Lisa Scully, Senior Consultant, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 2-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts; E: Lisa_Scully@atriushealth.org EOE/AA. No third-party agency. www.atriushealthproviders.org.