Ascension St. Vincent Evansville Cancer Center is recruiting a BC/BE Medical Oncology/Hematology Physician to join the most advanced personalized cancer practice in the Tri-state Area. The area’s largest medical oncology and radiation oncology physician practice, we offer comprehensive state-of-the-art equipment and services delivered in a caring and healing environment.
● Largest and most experienced Cancer Care providers in the region
● On-site: 35 chair infusion center and Diagnostic PET
● Co-located Radiation Oncology supported by two physicians and two linear accelerators
● Access to Clinical Trials
● Oncology - specific EHR
● Shared call 1:8
● Multidisciplinary care teams of various specialties consult, plan and coordinate the best treatment options
● Multidisciplinary tumor conferences
● Spiritually-centered holistic care to every individual and family
● Physician-led, Professionally - Managed
Ascension St. Vincent Evansville Cancer Center is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on
Cancer. Our Breast Cancer program is accredited by NAPBC. We offer many support services including nurse navigation, financial counseling, oncology certified nurses, oncology specialty pharmacists, onsite compounding pharmacy, cancer nutrition, genetic counseling, language services/interpreters and on-site high complexity lab and imaging.
● Competitive base salary plus potential production/quality bonus
● Commencement bonus
● Relocation allowance
● CME days and stipend
● Comprehensive health benefits
● Retirement savings plan (403b) with match
● Malpractice with tail coverage
● Generous paid time off
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice
provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care. WIth 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional
opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. Evansville is a welcoming medium - size city located in Southern Indiana and the heart of the Midwest. Evansville is home to art, education, entertainment and sporting events including the University of Evansville, University of Southern Indiana, and Indiana University School of Medicine. Our region is also known for excellent public and private primary and secondary education options including Signature School, the US News & World Report 2022 #1 ranked high school in Indiana and #3 ranked in the Midwest. Evansville sits at the bend in the Ohio River with a vibrant downtown, outdoor scene.