Santa Cruz, California
JOIN REVERED AND ESTABLISHED PRACTICE WITH COMMUNITY COMPREHENSIVE CANCER CENTER
Dignity Health Medical Group – Dominican, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation (http://dhmf.org/dominican) is seeking a compassionate, team-oriented Hematology/Oncology physician to join our vibrant team. We are a multi-specialty, physician-owned group with more than 100 physicians and advanced practitioners and still growing. We are affiliated with Dominican Hospital, http://dominicanhospital.org.
- Join a revered, established Hematology/Oncology practice
- 4 day work week option
- Designated community comprehensive Cancer Center by the CoC
- State-of-the-art Infusion Center with Oncology certified RNs and a Chemo Pharmacist
- Excellent oncology resources, including nurse navigators, social work, dietician
- Multidisciplinary Tumor Board and Cancer Committee
- Access to clinical trials
- 1:3 internal phone call, 1:10 hospital call
- Cerner EMR
Why Join Us?
- Located in sunny Santa Cruz, CA (1-1/2 hours from San Francisco, 45 minutes from San Jose, 50 minutes from Monterey)
- Shareholder opportunity
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
- Excellent earning potential that includes a salary guarantee period and productivity bonus
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME and benefits
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
Santa Cruz is known for its beach scene, redwood forests, unique surf and art culture, natural scenic beauty, and friendly and active residents. The weather is mild, with summer temperatures in the mid-70s and winter temperatures in the mid-50s. The sun shines more than 300 days a year. From the cultural excitement of a world-renowned university and vibrant city, to redwood forests, miles of sandy beaches, and rugged mountains, Santa Cruz is a paradise of contrasts. Downtown Santa Cruz offers a plethora of restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops. In addition, it offers an upscale residential district, historic Victorians, galleries, a modern museum and a vibrant nightlife. There are year-round cultural events for every interest. You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this unique paradise.
Please send your CV to:
Dignity Health Physician Recruitment