The Division of Hematology/Oncology in the Department of Medicine at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania seeks candidates for a full-time position as a medical oncologist/ hematologist to join our fast-growing New Jersey physician group.
This position will have clinical responsibilities within the hematology/oncology division at 3 ambulatory locations (Cherry Hill, Voorhees and Sewell) and provide inpatient care at local southern NJ hospital facilities. The ideal candidate should be open to general hematology/oncology but some ability to have a specialty of interest.
Applicants must have an M.D or DO degree.
- Licensed or eligible to apply to practice medicine in New Jersey
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
- Board certified/board eligible in medical oncology/hematology with a desire to practice in a community based clinical environment as part of an academic health care system
- Background, focus, and drive to excel
- Ability to provide excellent clinical care to cancer patients in the community setting.
To apply, visit Careers@Penn (myworkdaysite.com)
We seek candidates who embrace and reflect diversity in the broadest sense. The University of Pennsylvania is an EOE. Minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.