Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Outstanding Opportunity for Experienced Medical Oncologist
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BE/BC Medical Oncology Physician to serve as lead physician for long established satellite practice in upstate South Carolina.
- Busy practice to benefit from consistent, high-quality coverage without an inpatient service or significant call responsibility.
- Be part of twenty-member medical oncology group with opportunity for both NCI and pharmaceutical clinical trials as part of the institution’s NCI status.
- Newly renovated cancer center with full diagnostic and infusion services.
- Opportunity to participate in teaching service rotation involving medical residents and medical students if desired.
- Paid relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Just outside of Greenville, Easley is the gateway to the Mountain Lakes Region. The area offers three large, public lakes — Hartwell, Jocassee and Keowee, as well as whitewater rivers, waterfalls, and hiking trails. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches, and lakes, we also enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities. Easley is conveniently located on the interstate corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Tina Owens, Manager, Physician Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org.