As one of the largest providers of cancer care in the United States, GenesisCare is seeking an exceptional leader to lead our US medical oncology physicians across key portfolios of clinical strategy, research, clinical governance, ethics, and quality. This is an exceptional opportunity to provide leadership for our 74 medical oncologists in the ongoing development of new paradigms of multi-disciplinary care in GenesisCare and further build the medical oncology component of our network. The Medical Oncology CMO will also lead the US medical oncology physician team integration into the global platform.
A qualified candidate will:
- Be a skilled leader with a hands-on mentality to engage physicians and teams
- Develop and execute strategy to strengthen the medical oncology clinical and research program through new opportunities in services or locations
- Be able to take charge and be accountable, decisive and methodical
- Set the highest standards of performance in all measures through clinical excellence, administrative leadership, quality improvement initiatives and support of professional growth
- Develop a strategy to support the development of subspecialty expertise among GenesisCare medical oncologists
- Manage relationships key to GenesisCare US that add to the quality of care and/or the strength of partnerships and relationships
This role includes a part-time clinical practice (0.6 FTE), with location flexible within existing GenesisCare centers across the US.
GenesisCare is a global oncology provider with more than 440 locations in the US, Australia, Spain, and the United Kingdom. We employ over 5500 physicians and staff, who care for more than 440,000 patients last year world-wide. Within the US, we currently have 330 sites in 18 states. We offer our patients comprehensive and coordinated cancer care close to home, with access to GenesisCare experts in radiation oncology, medical oncology/hematology, urology, colorectal surgery, otolaryngology, gynecologic oncology, breast surgery, surgical oncology, pulmonology, imaging, and PET/CT services. With growing research projects now numbering to more than 150 clinical trials, GenesisCare’s own contract research organization and global innovation programs focus on precision medicine and novel therapies to provide access to new therapies for more patients. Join the GenesisCare team in our mission to deliver innovation every day and provide the best possible outcomes for our patients.