Mission Health in Asheville, NC is seeking a board certified/board eligible medical oncologist. Breast focus a plus but not required.
- Incoming candidate will support inpatient and outpatient medical oncology services
- Outpatient practice will be housed at Hope Women’s Cancer Center in Asheville
- This is a growing program with the need to expand due to additional growth in western North Carolina
- Competitive salary & benefits package including 401k with company contribution
- Hospital employed with base salary, productivity, and bonuses
- Option to purchase HCA stock at discounted price
About Hope Women’s Cancer Center/ Mission Health
- Mission Cancer brings together a multidisciplinary team of physicians, caregivers and support staff who serve western North Carolina with the region’s most comprehensive cancer care
- We partner with some of the most skilled physicians in the region, providing access to the only fellowship-trained cancer surgeons in a variety of disciplines, including endocrine, surgical oncology, colorectal and others Newly constructed cancer center with all oncology services in house next to main hospital
- Hope Women’s Cancer Center has been dedicated to providing women with the best possible health care since 1992 and is comprised of 4 Physicians, 5 Advanced Practice Providers, and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Mission Cancer provides access to the most advanced treatments, state-of-the-art technology, hundreds of clinical trials and individualized patient navigation
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area’s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.