Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Lubbock, Texas, is seeking a BC/BE fellowship-trained Hematology Oncology physician to join their dynamic practice at the assistant or associate professor level. Strong capabilities in benign and malignant hematology, sarcoma, melanoma, GI, and head and neck are preferred.
- Newly expanded and remodeled clinic and state-of-the-art infusion center with beautiful atrium - 25 chairs, 7 private rooms, and 3 procedural rooms
- Brand-new, comprehensive cancer center to open in 2024
- Expanding infusion access to a new location to keep up with city growth to be completed in 2023
- Strong multidisciplinary disease-specific tumor boards; multidisciplinary clinics in breast, lung and GI includes lung cancer screening and high-risk breast clinics; Center of Excellence for Lung and Breast
- Symptom Management Clinic for after-hours care of chemo patients available evenings and weekends
- Incorporate clinical, teaching, clinical trials research, and administrative components into your practice. Opportunities exist for leadership in the fellowship and clinical trials research program
- Competitive compensation; comprehensive benefits; outstanding retirement - two wonderful plans to choose from, one of which is the teacher retirement pension plan for the state of Texas
A lively college town with an engaging spirit throughout the entire community, Lubbock, Texas, brings the concept of Southern hospitality to life. Whether you're in the mood to relax or be active, the city offers various amenities, including parks, golf courses, and live music.
- No state income tax + a low cost of living
- Local solid economy led by medicine, education, banking, agriculture, oil, and gas
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local and nearby universities
- Endless opportunities to explore the outdoors—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, and much more
- Exciting nightlife
- Take weekend trips to Big Bend National Park in Southwest Texas + a short drive to the mountains in New Mexico for incredible hiking and skiing
- Access to an international airport and Division I collegiate sports
Interested candidates should contact Steve Bible at (770) 481-1174 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job #150503.