OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center – Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care Job Specifics
- Well-respected, robust oncology/radiation oncology clinic seeking Oncologist! Join four hematology/oncology physicians, three APPs, two radiation oncologists and additional surgical and trauma providers in this Center for Cancer Care attached to OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level 1 Trauma Center in Rockford, Illinois. Onsite services include: National Cancer Institute and pharma clinical trials, high risk genetics, navigation, and oral adherence management. Radiation therapies that include stereotactic radiosurgery, IMRT, TrueBeam, MammoSite, high dose rate brachytherapy and radiopharmaceuticals. Medical and Hematologic therapies include but are not limited to chemo and immunotherapy, antibiotic and hydration, blood cell transfusions and pain management.
- Call is shared equally with a great work-life balance!
- Annual CME and Educational Days Competitive Compensation Annual bonus Incentives Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Retirement
Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- The Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center has been the regional leader in cancer care for more than 20 years. The center houses almost all outpatient cancer services in one facility, so cancer patients and their loved ones do not have to endure the emotional and physical stress of making multiple office visits to several locations. A 15-thousand square foot expansion to enhance patient care and the patient experience opened in October of 2015. The Center for Cancer Care is QOPI-certified, which is the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative certification from the American Society of Clinical Oncologists. It recognizes medical oncology and hematology oncology practices that are committed to delivering the highest level of cancer care. The Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons has accredited, with commendation, the OSF Saint Anthony Center for Cancer Care. In 2019, the Center for Cancer Care became the 1st center in the region to become American College of Radiology (ACR) Certified in Radiation Oncology OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center is a Women’s Choice Award® recipient for both 2014 and 2015 as an America’s Best Hospital for Cancer Care, a distinction that recognizes the dedication of OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center to providing exceptional patient care and cancer treatment care for women and their families.
- The Rockford area is home to some of the greatest variety in residential opportunities and is consistently ranked as one of the top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable housing.
- The Rockford Park District consists of over 150 public parks, 10 golf courses and more than 7,000 acres of land, providing residents plenty of room to bike, hike, swim, boat, picnic, camp and fish.
Please contact or send CV to:
Jenna Hays, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Phone: (309) 683-8351 | Email: Jenna.R.Hays@osfhealthcare.org | Web: osfhealthcare.org