Malignant Hematologist and Classical Hematologist Physicians
- Merritt Hawkins
- San Francisco County, California
- Call for Details
- Closing date
- Nov 17, 2022
- Hematologist, Oncologist / Hematologist, Faculty Member
- Hematologic Oncology
- Full Time
- BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist
The Division of Hematology and Oncology at the world-renowned University of California San Francisco (UCSF) is seeking malignant hematologist and classical hematologist physicians due to growth. Candidates will work in one of the nation's premier hematology groups and should have experience with leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma, or non-malignant blood disorders. Qualifications include being board-certified or board-eligible in hematology/oncology and having an interest in an academic practice setting, teaching, research, and other academic endeavors.
About The UCSF Division of Hematology and Oncology
The UCSF Division of Hematology and Oncology is an internationally renowned group of clinicians and scientists. They produce a steady stream of groundbreaking research from over a dozen dedicated labs and multiple, leading-edge clinical trials, even as they conduct over 10,000 patient visits and consults each year. The UCSF faculty clinicians are dedicated to improving survival rates and quality of life for patients with solid tumor cancers and a range of malignant and non-malignant blood disorders.
- Live and work in San Francisco at a premier academic organization
- Work in one of the most renowned hematology groups in the US in a variety of areas: leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma, or non-malignant blood disorders
- Teach residents, conduct research, and provide top-notch clinical care to patients in an academic setting
- The Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center provides exceptional patient care at five San Francisco medical centers
- UCSF Medical Center has been recognized as one of the nation's finest hospitals (US News & World Report 2021-2022)
- UCSF researchers are committed to moving scientific insights forward and pursuing their relevance for clinical oncology and cancer prevention
- Have an interest in an academic practice setting, teaching, research, and other academic endeavors
- Classical Hematologist has the opportunity to work in other areas of interest, including malignant hematology
Community Highlights – Live in One of the Most Desired Cities in the Country
With an overall A+ grade (Niche), San Francisco offers a collage of colorful neighborhoods and stunning views. The vibrant San Francisco Bay Area is home to Wine Country, waterfront towns, gorgeous beaches, and Silicon Valley. Surrounded by natural beauty, you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life in Northern California.
- Beautiful housing options and exceptional public and private schools
- Consistent sunshine year-round and endless opportunities to explore the great outdoors—hiking, biking, fishing, paddle boarding, camping, and much more
- Close to Napa, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, and an array of beautiful wineries
- A patchwork of cultures makes San Francisco a diverse city
- No. 1 Best Foodie City in the US (US News & World Report)
- Unique sites, such as Fisherman's Wharf, the Mission District, Golden Gate Bridge, and much more
- Endless amenities, including world-class shopping and dining options, an international airport, and professional sports teams
Interested candidates should contact Ben Moulton at 800-306-1330 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference #150766.
Merritt Hawkins is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert