Illinois CancerCare (ILCC), one of the nation's leading private hematology/oncology groups is seeking a physician to join our collegial, vibrant group of physicians
Illinois CancerCare is:
- 1 in 12 call schedule with additional assistance on weekends
- 90th percentile income with low cost-of-living, especially compared to other metro markets
- Large physician-owned practice with 17 MD's and 34 mid-level providers with 14 clinic locations, serving central/western Illinois since 1978
- Recognized as Top 10 private research practice in country with over 100 active trials and 1 of 32 NCI NCORP grant sites
- Blend of subspecialty focus and general hematology/oncology with multiple subspecialty tumor boards and multidisciplinary clinics with hospital/university affiliations/appointments
- Diversified ancillary services including CT, PET, pharmacy, and lab as well as support services including palliative care, genetics, financial counseling, support groups, social worker, and dietician
- 3 top 100 high schools in Illinois and 4 major universities within our region
- Easy daily commutes and close proximity to 5 major metro areas
- High physician satisfaction and low turn-over
We are looking for: BC/BE hematologist/oncologist with strong leadership and communication skills. Must have the drive and commitment to provide high quality patient care and participation in improvement of care delivery system and practice management. Full-time partner track available.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. H-1B and J-1 candidates will be considered. Note: ILCC is not a cap-exempt employer.