Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California, and an over 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. We currently have the following opportunities:
HEMATOLOGIST/ONCOLOGIST & CHIEF OF ONCOLOGY
We are seeking a Chief of Oncology as well as Hematologists/Oncologists to join our team in Fresno, California. Candidates should have a strong malignant hematology background. There is an opportunity to subspecialize in solid tumor (preference gyn onc), and call is 1 in 5. You can also participate in teaching, National clinical trials (SWOG, ECOG, NRG, NCI), and Commission on Cancer Accredited team who focuses on state-of-the-art personalized cancer care.
PEDIATRIC HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY PHYSICIAN
We are currently seeking a full-time BC/BE Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist to join our growing pediatric specialty group. Responsibilities for this clinical position include attending in inpatient and outpatient pediatric settings, consultations for general pediatricians, and teaching medical students and residents. The candidate should have completed a fellowship in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and be BE/BC in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. The candidate should have excellent communication and teaching skills. Our thriving hematology practice consists of approximately 100 sickle cell patients and 50 hemophilia patients. We collaborate with colleagues to foster a multidisciplinary approach, including participation in monthly pediatric oncology tumor board, COG clinical trials, and comprehensive sickle cell and hemophilia clinics.
San Leandro/Fremont, California
We currently are seeking 2 physicians who are BC/BE in Hematology and Oncology. One opening prefers someone with special interest in Hematology (both benign and malignant) and GI malignancy. The other opening prefers someone with special interest in Breast/Gyn Oncology.
Santa Rosa, California
We currently have a full-time weekday opening to join our team in Santa Rosa, California. In this outpatient role, you will see a mix of oncology and hematology patients, or oncology only if preferred.
San Rafael, California
We are currently seeking a candidate who is well versed in both oncology and malignant hematology. Benign hematology is a bonus. This role will see a lot of breast cancer, GI cancer, GU cancer (i.e. prostate and melanoma), lymphoma, CML, and other entities that we treat on an outpatient basis.
Per Diem Opportunities are also available throughout Northern & Central California.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Opportunity for growth in your area of interest, as well as professional autonomy.
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
For more information or to apply, please visit our website at: tpmg.permanente.org.
For the ADULT openings please contact Gretchen Miles at: Gretchen.H.Miles@kp.org or call 510-625-5944.
For the PEDIATRIC opening, please contact Judy Padilla at: Judy.G.Padilla@kp.org or call: 510-625-5915.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: