Seeking Top-Notch Oncologist/Hematologist
Cape Cod, Massachusetts - Live and Work Oceanside
Cape Cod Healthcare, in beautiful Cape Cod, Massachusetts, is seeking a top-notch Oncologist/Hematologist to join its well-established oncology team. This team includes: 6 BC Medical Oncologists/Hematologists, 5 Radiation Oncologists, a support staff of 8 RNs, 6 medical assistants, and 3 NPs. We are developing a robust clinical trials program which will soon include 2 dedicated research staff with plans to increase to 3. The Cancer Center is part of the Dana Farber Collaborative. Hospitalists admit patients. Our Healthcare System’s cancer service provides a complete range of advanced cancer treatment options, highly trained specialists, and top-notch facilities. The cancer center, located on the campus of the hospital in Hyannis, has a dedicated oncology pharmacy, an infusion room for 17 patients along with a full service radiation oncology department and supportive services team on site including an oncology social worker and oncology dietician. Looking for a team member with excellent communication skills and ability to work cohesively with a team.
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Oncology and Hematology
- Candidates with Oncology experience in a community practice model greatly preferred.
- Hospital employment opportunity with Monday-Friday schedule.
- Competitive salary based on training and experience with additional bonuses.
- Candidates who believe they can build a market-leading, community model, patient-centered oncology program should strongly consider this excellent opportunity.
- The successful candidate will have an MD or DO degree from an accredited school of medicine and be Board-Certified in Medical Oncology
Take some time to look at the Cape Cod Healthcare website at https://www.capecodhealth.org/medical-services/cancer-care/ to learn about our organization from our physicians.
Cape Cod is truly a wonderful place to live and work. Join a community of physicians who are committed to the well-being of their own community. Enjoy coastal living at its best with miles of sandy beaches, quaint villages and beautiful sunsets over Cape Cod Bay. Practice is located within 60 minutes.