We have an opportunity for a Hematology-Oncology physician to join our team in Silverdale, WA. With the retirement of one of our physicians, this is an excellent opportunity to step into a thriving group practice located within our new cancer center and medical center. We recently opened a brand new state of the art hospital, St. Michael Medical Center, in Silverdale and you will practice on this campus. Join a team of six oncologists, five ARNP/PA providers, and our other cancer center specialists and support staff as we grow and make a positive impact in our region.
Learn more about our new cancer center here:
- Medical Degree
- Board Certified/Eligible Hematology and Oncology (ABIM)
- Unrestricted Washington State Medical License prior to start date
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Well established collegial and diverse group
- Wide referral network of primary care and specialists
- Cover just one hospital when on-call
- A weekly multidisciplinary tumor board providing recommendations for all new and postoperative patients.
- Onsite radiation oncology and infusion services.
- Clinical research and trials available
All staff are expected to support and demonstrate our system's Values include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
Puget Sound Region:
We are based in the Pacific Northwest at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington. Our main support offices are located in Tacoma, with clinics and hospitals in King, Kitsap and Pierce counties. Here we enjoy mild weather and stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. The Puget Sound communities offer award-winning arts, cultural, and sporting events with national recognition. A region of economic and cultural diversity, The Puget Sound is a great place to work, play and raise a family.
Living in the Puget Sound:
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Consistent with our Core Values, we are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.